On Christmas Day Colin and I spent the morning at our house. Brian skyped in and was able to watch Colin open up his gifts from Santa and from mommy and daddy. Santa surprised Colin with an outdoor riding cart (he was very excited) a blue train (that he specifically asked for when he went to see Santa) and other small goodies in his stocking. Colin got a guitar for Christmas and him and Brian were able to have an international jam session. I'm sure they will be taking the show on the road once Brian gets back home. After we opened gifts, Colin and I headed to church and then in the afternoon we headed down to Grandma and Grandpa Alderson's house. Andria, Doug and Owen joined us for another yummy dinner and then we opened gifts. Colin and Owen had a blast opening up their gifts and as usual they were very spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa.
No comments:
Post a Comment