This sunday on the 17th we are scheduled for the c-section. I almost can't believe that we are so close to meetig our little girl! We need to be at the hospital at 7:30am and the procedure will start at 9:30am. Originally the hospital was restricting the amount of visitors and no one under the age of 18 could come because of H1N1, but they just lifted the restriction on monday. I'm so excited because Colin will now be able to visit his little sister at the hospital.
I think we are pretty much ready for our little girl to arrive. Both her room and Colin's room are completely decorated, clothes have been washed and put away, car seats are ready to go.... I guess if we have forgotten something we will soon find out. One quick note on the baby's room, my girlfriend Keri painted the picture of the lady bug that is over the changing table. It turned out soooo good. She is extremely talented.
Only a few more days and we will be able to introduce our little girl to the world!
Yay! I am so happy you have your husband home!!!! Colin's room and the baby's room are adorable. I can't wait to meet her!!!
ReplyDelete-Stacey
That's so cute that Colin follows Brian everywhere! I'm glad that you guys get some family time for a few weeks!! Good luck with the delivery, and I can't wait to see photos of your new baby girl!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, and God bless!
Lindsey