Kendal is always trying to sit herself up so I decided to get her bumbo chair out. I sat her in the chair and she really likes it. It is hard to believe that she is already old enough to use the chair, but she is. Once I had the chair out, Colin wanted to try it out for himself. So I guess the chair works for a 10 week old and a 3 year old. At least we are getting our money out of it.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Bumbo already???
Kendal is always trying to sit herself up so I decided to get her bumbo chair out. I sat her in the chair and she really likes it. It is hard to believe that she is already old enough to use the chair, but she is. Once I had the chair out, Colin wanted to try it out for himself. So I guess the chair works for a 10 week old and a 3 year old. At least we are getting our money out of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment