Saturday, September 12, 2009

Nature Walk






Two days ago Colin and I found a garden snake at our neighbor's house. Since then we have been on the look out for it again. We have a nature trail only a few houses down from our house, so we decided to hunt for the snake there. The first night on the walk we did actually see another garden snake. Tonight when we went on the walk we didn't find the garden snake. Colin says to me "We didn't find the snake. Ah, son of a gun!" I'm sure we will go on many more nature walks, so hopefully we will find the snake again!

2 comments:

  1. Babe,
    Great job on the blog!! Wish I could be there for all of these moments, but glad I can share them. Love Ya

    B-

    ReplyDelete
  2. T,

    I was so excited to see more updates on the blog. Great work! I love Colin's comment about the snake..priceless!

    ReplyDelete