While I was at the game Colin spent the day at Papa and Grams Dukes' house. Of course he had lots of fun. We both spent the night at their house on saturday and then went home on sunday. Before we headed back north, Colin got to ride on their new ponies. He was a little apprehensive about getting on the ponies, but he did really well and I thnk he liked it. He later told me that the ponies were too big. I thought that was funny since they are just small little guys. Check out the video of him riding the ponies. It is pretty cute.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Little Cowboy
While I was at the game Colin spent the day at Papa and Grams Dukes' house. Of course he had lots of fun. We both spent the night at their house on saturday and then went home on sunday. Before we headed back north, Colin got to ride on their new ponies. He was a little apprehensive about getting on the ponies, but he did really well and I thnk he liked it. He later told me that the ponies were too big. I thought that was funny since they are just small little guys. Check out the video of him riding the ponies. It is pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute new posts!!! I love the Tada pose!!
ReplyDeleteI also love Jake panting in the background of your video. Poor Guy!!