Friday, July 10, 2009

Off to see Daddy!

Checking out the planes at the airport.



Playing a game at a family fun center we went to.




Shooting baskets at the fun center.





Jumping off the side of the pool.






Taking a stroll on the river walk in Savannah.







Enjoying the pool with mommy.





Enjoying the pool with daddy.


Hello everyone! I'm finally entering into the blogging world. As many of my friends know, I am really good at taking pictures, just not that good at sharing them. We will have to see how I do. My main goal is to keep Brian updated with what's going on at home while he is in Iraq.



Anyways, Colin and I flew out to see Brian in Georgia over the 4th of July weekend. We had a really fun trip. I was nervous about flying by myself with Colin. The trip was about 8 hours each way, which is a lot to ask of a two year old, but he did great! There was one little meltdown on our way there when my computer battery died right in the middle of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Colin was not happy about that, but he was able to work through it. Brian was at Ft. Stewart, which is about 45 minutes away from Savannah. The first two nights we stayed near post and the third night we stayed about 10 miles outside of Savannah. As you can imagine the weather was hot and humid, but we survived....thank gosh for air conditioning! I would say Colin's favorite activity was swimming. He LOVED jumping off the side of the pool into the water. He would do it over, and over, and over again. The trip was way to short, but we were glad that we got to see Brian before he headed off to Kuwait.









































2 comments:

  1. Hello and welcome to the blog world!! I myself am new to this but so far it's been really fun! Nice pictures, You, Brian and Colin look great!
    ~Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I'm so excited you're blogging. It looks like your trip was fun. Colin looked like he enjoyed every moment.

    ReplyDelete