Thursday, July 23, 2009

Camping at Indian Henry

The boys had tons of fun digging in this fallen tree.



The boys giving each other hugs!







Aunt Andria taught Colin how to pedal his bike.









Colin trying to climb a tree.






Last weekend Colin and I went camping with Andria, Doug and Owen. Well, when I say camping I mean that we stayed in Doug's parent' 40 foot RV. It was great! We got to spend all the time outdoors that we wanted to and then were able to have a nice cozy place to sleep at night. We are saving tent camping for when Brian gets home.

Anyways, Indian Henry is about 20 miles outside of Estacada. It was a really beautiful campground that was right next to the Clackamas River. Owen and Colin had an absolute blast being able to play together all weekend. We will definitely have to make this an annual trip.

























No comments:

Post a Comment