Sunday, February 26, 2012
Colin's Birthday Celebration Part 3
On Sunday February 19th we had the final birthday celebration for Colin. He wanted to invite only the boys from his class over to our house and have the party there. This time he wanted to have a Cars 2 theme party. Including Colin there were 8 little boys at our house. I have to admit I was a little bit nervous about how to entertain all of them, but it turned out just fine. The boys came over, played for a little bit, they played a game, opened gifts, had cupcakes and then played some more. The party only lasted about 2 hours, but I think all the kids had fun and my house was not completely destroyed when they left! Not only was it fun to have the kiddos over, but it was also fun to have all their moms over as well. It gave everyone a wonderful opportunity to get to know each other better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment