Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pumpkin Carving










This was Colin's first year of carving pumpkins. He was probably old enough last year, but since Brian was in Iraq, I just skipped it. But since Brian is home this year, we decided to carve pumpkins! We picked out our pumpkins and started to carve them. Well, I should say Brian started to carve them. It was pretty funny. Kendal would have loved to get her hands on the pumpkin if we would have let her. Colin ran around and kept screaming "it's going to be scary!" He was very excited to have a scary pumpkin. When we asked him if he wanted to dig out the inside of the pumpkin he said "no, I'm just a little bit tired." So basically Brian carved a really cool pumpkin and we all watched. It was really fun and we can't wait for Brian, I mean us do to it again next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment