Every sunday I have plans to take the kids to church and then it never seems to work out. We didn't get ready in time, another event is planned for the morning or I am just too darn tired to get myself and them moving. Well, we finally made it. I got myself and the kids ready in time and we all piled into the truck. On the way there Kendal started crying (actually insert the word screaming) I debated about turning around, but I forged ahead. We made it inside and she was still crying. Turns out she was hungry...thank gosh for hooter hiders. She slept the rest of mass and Colin did great. He played with another young kid who was also in the cry room. The kid did bite, him, but not hard so all was ok. I actually got to listen to what the priest was saying. All in all a very successful trip and we have plans to return next sunday. Here are the photos of the cute outfits the kids wore. This is Kendal's first time in a dress so it was a big event.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
We finally made it!
Every sunday I have plans to take the kids to church and then it never seems to work out. We didn't get ready in time, another event is planned for the morning or I am just too darn tired to get myself and them moving. Well, we finally made it. I got myself and the kids ready in time and we all piled into the truck. On the way there Kendal started crying (actually insert the word screaming) I debated about turning around, but I forged ahead. We made it inside and she was still crying. Turns out she was hungry...thank gosh for hooter hiders. She slept the rest of mass and Colin did great. He played with another young kid who was also in the cry room. The kid did bite, him, but not hard so all was ok. I actually got to listen to what the priest was saying. All in all a very successful trip and we have plans to return next sunday. Here are the photos of the cute outfits the kids wore. This is Kendal's first time in a dress so it was a big event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment