During the baby shower Colin was taking his nap upstaris. He actually slept through the entire shower so he had no idea that we even had people over at our house. Both my neighbor Renni, my friend Kelli and her mom Debbie gave Colin gifts to open so he wouldn't feel left out. After everyone was gone and he woke up I had him open his gifts. He got some matchbox cars, a book and an adorable shirt that says "I'm the big brother." Even though he had no idea why he got them, he was pretty excited for his gifts.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Colin's Gifts
During the baby shower Colin was taking his nap upstaris. He actually slept through the entire shower so he had no idea that we even had people over at our house. Both my neighbor Renni, my friend Kelli and her mom Debbie gave Colin gifts to open so he wouldn't feel left out. After everyone was gone and he woke up I had him open his gifts. He got some matchbox cars, a book and an adorable shirt that says "I'm the big brother." Even though he had no idea why he got them, he was pretty excited for his gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment